Here are several lectures I have recorded (with accompanying notes) and several articles I have published on the principle of Dina De’Malchusa Dina and related topics, available, as always, from the Internet Archive. [Note that there is considerable, but certainly not total, overlap between the various listed items]:
- Dina De’Malchusa Dina and Rent Control Legislation – lecture delivered before a live audience and (later) article.
- Halachic Perspectives On Bankruptcy – studio recording and article.
- An analysis of the theoretical underpinnings and practical applications of Dina De’Malchusa Dina – studio recording and article.
- Introduction to Dina De’Malchusa Dina: a survey of some of the sugyos and the major positions of the Rishonim – first of a series of two lectures delivered before a live audience (via Skype).
- Attitudes to and applications of the principle of Dina De’Malchusa Dina of various Aharonim – successor to previous.
Update: An analysis of the technical legitimacy of the Egyptian oppression of the Children of Israel under the principle of Dina De’Malchusa Dina (posted here).